Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kagen no Tsuki/ Last Quarter


Synopsis:

Genre: Drama, Romance

Do you believe in love after death? On the eve of her 19th birthday, Mizuki (Kuriyama Chiaki) doesn't have a lot to celebrate about. Her mother recently committed suicide, her stepfamily bothers her, her boyfriend has been cheating on her and her best friend has betrayed her. Hurt and disillusioned, Mizuki runs from everything and is drawn by some unknown force to a dilapidated estate. Deep within the house Mizuki discovers the mysterious Adam (Hyde), playing a hauntingly familiar melody on the guitar. Melancholy and full of secrets, it seems that Adam, and the house, have a strange, irresistible link to Mizuki. Can Mizuki's boyfriend and a couple of well-meaning schoolchildren uncover the secret of what happened 19 years ago and free Mizuki before the last quarter of the moon falls?



Awesome, this movie is... I got the song The Cape of Storms stuck in my head like glue for weeks...wahahaha...and I found sheets for it! So if you want the music sheets, just comment me and I'll send it to you!...>_<

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm french, so sorry for my bad english...
I was searching for cap of storm's sheets and I found your article! ^^
I don't find this sheets, so can you send me them if you still have them please?? It would be very kind of you!! =D

sHeLbY24 said...

Hello! I'm glad that my site has reached Europe!...I love it! Yes, I have The Cape of Storms and I can send it to you. Just send me your email address and I'll send the sheets to you!...>_<

Anonymous said...

Hello again!^^
Sorry, sorry! I finally found it just after have seen your site...>_<
But thank you very much for your answer and your help! =D
Bye!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm really love Kagen no Tsuki! Sorry for my bad english I'm Slovak. If you can, please send me a music sheet of music in the Kagen no Tsuki movie! Really please! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm really love Kagen no Tsuki! Sorry for my bad english I'm Slovak. If you can, please send me a music sheet of music in the Kagen no Tsuki movie! Really please! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

my address is: samo@ctr.sk

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby...I've been searching for the cape of storms piano sheets lately and I'm glad that I've found your blog. What a nice blog! You said you have the piano sheet. I was wondering if you can send me the sheets to : maple5id@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

Cloudburst said...

Hi! I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me the music sheets for the movie Kagen no Tsuki. Please... and Thanks a lot!
e-mail: excerwave@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!Could you please send The Cape of Storms sheet music for piano to me? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it and I can't find it. The songs is hauntingly beautiful and I really want to play it on the piano. Thank you. Here is my email address: shadowfax2003@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it if you could mail it to me :)
~Yuki

Anonymous said...

ive been looking everywhere for cape of storms music sheets
dir_en_grey_addict@hotmail.com

Charlene said...

Just finished watching the movie. The melody doesn't leave my mind! Please send me the sheet music char_otsuka@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Hi! can you please send me the piano sheet for kagen no tsuki?
waterdropz_8@hotmail.com