Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1 Litre of Tears (Drama)


Synopsis:

Genre: Drama

15-year-old Ikeuchi Aya was an ordinary girl, the daughter of a family who works at a tofu shop, and a soon-to-be high schooler. However, odd things have been happening to Aya lately. She has been falling down often and walks strange. Her mother, Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?


This is a video of my friend playing one of the insert songs, Konayuki. Sorry about the crappy quality, my phone can't handle the greatness of the song and the pianist...wahaha...

This was such a great drama! I really suggest watching it! A box of tissues will come in handy!!

4 comments:

OtakuBen said...

Although this looks like it would be a great drama...I'm not sure if i could handle it.

sHeLbY24 said...

It's such a very touching drama and it just shows you how important life is. I suggest you give this a try... I think you'll see a different light.

OtakuBen said...

I decided to watch this drama and I thought it was amazing! I haven't watched anything quite like it before.

sHeLbY24 said...

Glad you liked it! Just browse through my site for more shows that could interest you!...>_<