Saturday, January 19, 2008

Traces of Love


Synopsis:

Genre: Melodrama

Hyun Woo (Yoo Ji Tae), a law student, and Min Joo (Kim Ji Soo), a television director, are very much in love. Engagement takes the love to a whole new level. Hyun Woo tells Min Joo to wait at the cafe on the groundfloor of the mall. As Min Joo waits, the mall collapses with her trapped inside. A few years later, the broken prosecutor Hyun Woo receives a journal with Min Joo's handwriting, showing where to go on their honeymoon. While traveling, Hyun Woo meets Se Jin (Eom Ji Won) that seems to be traveling the same way he is. Coincidence?



I didn't think that this movie would be that good! I was like 'whow'... 'aaahh'...and the like. Writing the synopsis was a little mind boggling 'coz I wanted to tell a few details without actually giving away the whole movie...but heck, I tried. Maybe some tears, here and there. If you liked The Classic, then I think you'll like this.

No comments: