Monday, January 14, 2008

Heart Is.../ Ma-eum-i.../ Hearty Paws


Synopsis:

Genre: Drama

Eleven year old Chan-yi (Yoo Seung-ho) has been looking after his younger sister So-yi (Kim Hyeong-ki), ever since their mother left. Despite their desperate situation of being abandoned by family and neighbors, these kids try their best to carry on life. One day, a little puppy joins this small family when Chan-yi steals it as a gift for his sister’s birthday. This dog, whose name is “Ma-eum”, returns the love received from his new family with great loyalty and it seems as though their happiness would continue forever…only until a sudden accident brings them into collapse.



At first, I thought this was just a cute movie with 2 kids and a dog...oh boy!... I was wrong!.. I was totally in shock!... It broke my heart and made me cry!...T_T... There was also two trailers for this one, I chose the one here so I can give you guys a little bit of heads up... the other one was too happy... so tadaaa... hehehe... TISSUES!.... There is also that little hidden meaning of Love in there...nyahaha...

No comments: