Friday, May 7, 2010

Will It Snow For Christmas? (Drama)


Synopsis:

Genre: Drama, Romance

Cha Kang Jin meets a feisty girl, Han Ji Wan, when his family moves back to his mother's hometown. A traumatic experience and no support from her family pushes Ji Wan to run away, ending a possible relationship with Kang Jin. Now grown up, Ji Wan (Han Ye Seul) meets Kang Jin (Go Soo) once again... during her engagement party. Will the past catch up? What will happen to the torn lovers when everything around them goes against them?



My friend recommended me to watch this one, and I'm liking it. There are a lot of intense drama going on, and my heart can only take so much, so it took some time to finish this one (plus school is cutting into my precious drama time TT_TT). Great acting from the actors. Loving Go Soo! He's so cute and you can feel the love from him! Ahehe. Fan girling much?

No comments: